Call 09 numbers cost 75p per minute plus your phone company 's access charge. All calls recorded 18+ Entertainment purposes only must have bill payer's permission. We may send promotional messages Helpdesk 0330 4000 031
09134 800 800
0203 424 1800
GDPR – Statement
- Providing the services;
- For compliance with its obligations under the GDPR data protection legislation; Or.
- For training and quality purposes.
- Will hold, as long as provided for in the GDPR Data Protection legislation, a valid data protection registration;
- Will be in full compliance with all applicable requirement of the GDPR Data Protection legislation; And
- Has all necessary appropriate consents and notices in place to enable lawful transfer of personal data from it users to enable ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD to process any personal data and perform its obligations.
When the customer acts as a processor (or a sub-processor) of a controller and ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD acts as a sub-processor of the customer, the customer warrants that it has obtained all necessary consents from the controller (or from the relevant third party), in accordance with GDPR Data Protection legislation for the processing of the personal data by ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD in accordance with the agreement.
The customer shall indemnify ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD arising out of or in connection with:
- The customer’s breach of its warranties and obligations in this clause, and/or the GDPR Data Protection legislation; Or
- ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD’s actions or omissions resulting from the customer’s instructions.
ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD shall be entitled to charge the customer for its assistance with a data subject request; or during a data breach (unless the data breach is directly attributable to ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD); At ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD’s standard rate card. Each party shall take reasonable steps to ensure the reliability and adequate training on all applicable requirements of the GDPR Data Protection legislation of all its employees who have access to customer personal data.
The customer herewith expressly authorises ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD to engage any ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD affiliate as a sub-processor if that ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD affiliate is engaged in the provision of the services and it is processing customer personal data for such purpose. ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD shall, at the choice and instruction of the customer, delete or return all the customer personal data (at customer’s cost) to the customer after the end of the provision of the services relating to the processing. The customer shall be responsible for arranging a back-up of such customer personal data before the end of the provision of the services.
ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We will not knowingly support any use of your information which is illegal or which contravenes the laws or common practice in the country of your origin.
Your information, including contact details, is stored by us at your request. This helps us provide better support and keep you informed about ELITE COMMUNICATIONS UK LTD services and products that may be relevant to you. We may also use this information for account management, research and billing purposes.