Are you in need of some tips for dating a Libra? You're in the right place! From good manners to great taste, here's our top 5 tips for dating a Libra – successfully!
- Great manners. If you're dating a Libra, you'll need to know that one of the first things they look at is your manners. Ruled by Venus, Libra likes things to be beautiful and tends not to enjoy lowbrow stuff like toilet humour or sloppy eating habits. It's not that they're picky, it's just that they appreciate when you care about how others feel around you.
- Great taste. Libra is the sign of art, literature and all things aesthetic so having great taste in something is a sure-fire way to impress them. It doesn't have to be the same thing they're interested in though, a Libra appreciates diversity, but if you can wow them with your knowledge of a subject, you might be in with a chance to talk more!
- Respect. Since Venus is all about union and togetherness, it makes sense that a Libra cares deeply about respect – their symbol is the scales of justice after all! Don't cross or betray your Libra, they'll find it hard to trust you, however, if you mess up, always try to explain yourself as a Libra tends to have a very diplomatic and fair outlook on the world and if you're truly sorry, you'll be forgiven.
- Integrity. In the tarot, the card representing Libra is Justice, and as we saw in the previous point, this is most important to a Libran. Show them that you are honest, responsible and that your word is your word and you'll create a deep and meaningful bond based on mutual respect as well as attraction.
- Charisma. As an air sign, Libra is incredibly sociable and as their partner, they'll want to bring you places to meet people. Being a charming and reliable guest is important to a Libra so put on your best smile, get your witty chitchat at the ready and prepare to schmooze – if you can impress a Libra's friends you're certainly in with a shot at dating them long term!
What do you think? Are you dating a Libra? Are you a Libra yourself? Would you add some tips?
Ellie Rose xx
Ps. If you're after a love reading, try calling one of our expert astrologers for clarity on your relationships.